Webinar: Food-contact recycled plastic
Descargar ficha PDFObjetivos
- To identify EU legislation associated with the use of recycled plastics in food contact applications
- To analyse the specific requirements under this legislation.
- To discover what has to be changed, controlled, measured, analysed and registered to comply with the legislation.
- To understand and identify the different situations that may arise and how to solve each one.
Manufacturers of food-contact plastic packaging.
Recycling companies seeking new applications and/or clients for their materials.
Priority registration will be given to industrial companies and clients associated to AIMPLAS.Temario
1. Introduction to food-contact plastic legislation.
2. Introduction to plastic recycling.
3. Legislation requirements for recycled plastics in food contact applications.
4. Practical case studies:
- Recycled material from industrial cut-offs.
- Recycled material from post-consumer waste.
A webinar is an online web-based meeting where participants can see what speakers display in their screens and listen to their explanations. Webinars are made in real time and on a specific date and hour and their main characteristic is interactivity between the teacher and the attendees. Attendees only need a computer with active audio and Internet connection to interact with the teacher by using the chat.OrganizaAIMPLAS. Instituto Tecnológico del Plástico.
- Más información
Lugar: Valencia Parque TecnológicoCalle Gustave Eiffel, 446980 PaternaValencia, ESPAÑA
Fecha Inicio: 30/10/2019
Fecha Fin: 30/10/2019